Might we offer you a velvety soft, airy and easy-to-make chocolate mousse – with no added sugar? Sukrin Chocolate mousse is a delicious dessert that is also good for your health. It is naturally sweetened with Erythritol and stevia, so you can enjoy yourself completely guilt-free.
Simply mix with low-fat milk, whisk on full power for 3-5 minutes, then leave to cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
It can also be made with milk alternatives. One packet provides four servings.
To Make Chocolate Mousse:
Can be made with low fat milk, almond, soy, oat, coconut or any other similar milk alternative.
- Mix the chocolate powder with 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp low fat milk.
- Whip at high speed with electric mixer for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave the mousse in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
To Make Chocolate Buttercream:
Can be made with heavy whipping cream or coconut cream.
- Mix the chocolate powder with 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream.
- Whip at high speed until you get a consistency similar to buttercream.
To Make Chocolate Ice Cream:
Can be made with whole milk or a higher fat milk substitute.
- Mix the chocolate powder with 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp of whole milk.
- Whisk at full speed for about 3 minutes.
- Freeze for approximately 4 hours.
INGREDIENTS: Erythritol, Inulin (Chicory Root Fiber), Fat-Reduced Cocoa (15%), Glucose, Coconut Oil, Acetylated Distarch Adipate, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Milk Protein, Flavoring, Sodium Alginate, Salt, Steviol Glycosides.