Surkin Caramel Syrup is low on calories and completely gluten-free. The low sugar content makes Caramel Syrup very gentle on your blood sugar, and additionally, the syrup is both tooth-friendly and prebiotic.
Per generous serving of 2 tablespoons, the Keto Caramel Syrup boasts these specs: Less than 1g of sugar, 20g of dietary fiber, 6g of sugar alcohol (erythritol) and 2 NET CARBS.
- LOW CARB – Caramel Syrup is a natural origin, lower calorie, low carb alternative to honey and caramel syrup, made from soluble fiber (dietary fiber), with a touch of steviol glycosides and erythritol for sweetness plus molasses for color and fullness of taste.
- RICH, THICK AND FLAVORSOME – Enjoy the flavor of caramel syrup without the guilt! Sukrin Caramel Syrup is excellent for desserts, baked goods, porridge, pancakes, ice cream or yogurt, even in cocktails and savory sauces that require a touch of sweetness.
- KETO FRIENDLY - With a low GI, lower calories and almost no absorbable carbs (2g net per 2 tablespoons), our fiber-rich syrup has a low impact on weight gain, making it an ideal keto sugar substitute to use in your keto baking.
- RICH IN DIETARY FIBER – soluble corn fiber is digestion-resistant and is both tooth-friendly and prebiotic
- NON-GMO & GLUTEN FREE - Proudly non-GMO. Non-GMO and completely gluten free. With the same sweetness as honey, syrup or sugar, use with confidence knowing you are making an excellent choice for your health.
INGREDIENTS: Soluble Corn Fiber, Sorbitol, Erythritol, Molasses, Steviol Glycosides, Flavoring, Salt.