24 Vegan is a Vietnamese-Woman owned company. They strive to bring the highest quality Vegan products to the market and make a pledge to source the best ingredients available.
24 Vegan's 100% plant based Vegan Fish Sauce is authentic in taste and is made with love and care. This sauce is all-purpose and will add an amazing umami flavor that you and your friends and family will love. This Vegan Fish Sauce is full bodied and bold… use it sparingly! Add it to any dish to enhance flavor; great in soups, stews, veggies, and so much more!
- 100% VEGAN - 24 Vegan Fish Sauce substitute contains no animal product and is completely suitable for a Vegan diet.
- VIETNAMESE-WOMAN OWNED AND MADE - The most convincing Vegan Fish Sauce on the market! If you're looking for an authentic Vietnamese taste, 24 Vegan Fish Sauce is the all-purpose seasoning you are looking for.
- AMAZING UMAMI TASTE - Add to your soups, stews, veggies, sauces, dressings, and more! Makes an incredible authentic Vietnamese dressing (nuoc cham, recipe at the end of this page) that pairs well with spring rolls as a dip and as a dressing for Vietnamese vermicelli and other noodle dishes. Try it with our Just Like Chicken and Just Like Beef products!
- HIGH QUALITY - This Vegan fish sauce is gluten free, wheat free, and contains no preservatives, and no artificial coloring. Zero added sugar, Keto-Friendly and 100% plant based!
- Wholesome Provisions is an authorized distributor of 24 Vegan products. Please be cautious when purchasing this product anywhere else online.
INGREDIENTS: Soybean, Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Water, Vegan Seasoning (Sodium 5'-Inosinate, Sodium 5' Guanylate, DL-Alanine, Disodium Succinate)
All additives are from plant or synthetic origin. Contains soy.
Basic Vegan Vietnamese Dressing/Dipping Sauce (Vegan Nuoc Cham):
- 2 parts hot water
- 1 part regular sugar (if Keto, use our Keto Sweetener)
- 1 part 24 Vegan Fish Sauce
- 1 whole or small lemon or lime (add slowly to taste to avoid over sourness)
- Minced Thai chili and garlic (to your preference)