Lupins For Life selects only premium Australian sweet white lupins - a better tasting, higher protein and fiber legume - a perfect addition to many sweet and savory meals.
Over the past decade, Lupins For Life have focused solely on the premium variety of Australian SWEET WHITE LUPINS for its better taste and higher protein level. While those in Europe, the Middle East and South America have long favored the SWEET WHITE, Lupins For Life believed it was time that Australians had this opportunity too.
Wholesome Provisions is proud to bring you Lupins For Life products as their exclusive US distributor.
- Packaging details: 400g per resealable package. No refrigeration needed, simply store in a cool and dry area.
- Here is the perfect gluten-free substitute for semolina. Sweet white lupins have long been used like semolina in the Mediterranean region and in the south of America to prepare pancakes, pastas, and so much more.
- As our sweet white lupins can cut either sweet or savory, when your recipe calls for semolina flour, you now have an alternative that is not only gluten-free but rich in protein and fiber.
- Like our other products, our "semolina" is low GI and GM free and rich in potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Our "semolina" is carefully sieved to between 350 and 630 microns - making it ideal for pastas, gnocchi and pizza, bread and biscuit doughs.
INGREDIENTS: Non-GMO lupin.
ALLERGENS: Lupin is a legume related to peanuts and soy.